Advice on wallet for a newbie

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone,

I recently bought my first Coach bag ever ... a Black OP ART Sabrina 12947 on sale at Nordstrom's for $198.00, which I love.:biggrin:
    I have a question for you savvy Coach shoppers....
    I really want a matching Madison Op ART medium wallet, and I'm wondering if I should just pay full price at a boutique store, or if these things show up at the outlets or in stores on sale?
    Thanks for your help!

2. They do show up at the Outlet's.It is on a hit and miss basis though!You have to be on it and hunt it so to speak.I just seen a black op art med. madison wallet at my outlet for $30. something!Good Luck and Congrat's on your Sabrina.:smile:

3. Thanks. I live near an Outlet, so maybe I'll give it a try. And $30??? wow!
    Are the wallets at the Outlets made for the Outlet, or are they the same as the wallets n the boutiques/department stores?

4. Some are mff and some are fp deletes(retail, sent to the outlet's and are usually discounted).MFF~Made For Factory, are just that!But the wallet I seen was a fp delete.So yeah, if you have an outlet near, keep trying if it is something you really want .

5. I was at my local outlet Saturday and a lot of FP delete wallets that were 30% only a week ago are now redlined and in 50% off clearance with a 20% off coupoin! I don't remember seeing an op art madison but there were a lot of lovely wallets very cheap!

A week ago I was looking at a jeweled, floral leather mini-wallet but I passed because at 30% off of the $98 MSRP it came to $68. On Saturday, I got the same wallet for $36, sweet!