advice on Vernis Alma color

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Between the blue neuit or the amarante..which color do you think is more casual for an everyday bag? I usually am just wearing jeans, sandals, casual attire. Thanks :smile:

2. Both will do the job! But amarante is just a bit more versatile imho. It's the most stunning color!

3. you can't go wrong with either!! I have an amarante so I will say amarante

4. My vote is for Amarante. I feel like you could easily wear this color with either brown or black.

5. I think blue is more casual, but I prefer the amarante, even with jeans.

6. I think the blue is beautiful and would look great with jeans!

7. Both are absolutely beautiful, this is a hard one. I'm getting the Amarante, so I would say go with that one LOL

8. amarante

9. I just got the blue in the pm size and it's soo lovely, but you can't go wrong with either one.

10. I LOVE the bleu nuit and I don't even like patent leather. I think that the bleu nuit would go best from casual to dressy and I love blue with jeans, t-shirt, and sandals.

11. amarante! good luck!

12. I just got one in Gris Art Deco. If you're above 30s then amarante is good, otherwise, I don't think it fit well. Just my .02

here is mine:
    [​IMG]

13. BlueSander- your gris is GORGEOUS!!! :drool:

Between the two, I would choose Bleu Nuit ! I just acquired a Bleu Nuit Alma and I think the color is simply exquisite :love::heart::heart:

14. I agree! Go for Amarante!

15. PearlsnFlats - Thanks! It took awhile to make the decision too.

@Luvmy3girls - you should take picture of yourself and the bags. We can help you decide. If that's not possible, count me as 1 vote for Bleu Nuit. My cousin got another bag in Amarante. She like it alot but anytime she have pictures taken, the bag doesn't look good at all.