Advice on this outfit please

purse collector

My Yorkie
O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
I just need some fashion advice. Do these shoes goes with the outfit or should I go with a different pair. I was trying to be fashion forward with the booties :shame:. I have the Dior Extreme Sandals in black or the Magenta Tribute T-strap sandals. Thanks for all of your advice. Sorry for the messy background.

Attachments

• blue dress with bootie.jpg
    blue dress with bootie.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 103
  • ysl tribute.jpg
    ysl tribute.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Christian-Dior-extreme-cutout-sandal.jpg
    Christian-Dior-extreme-cutout-sandal.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 43
defintely the diors. the straps on the shoe kind of compete with the belt around your waist. or it just looks off with the two "Belt/straps" definitely the diors.

If you want to wear the booties, I would wear a pair of grey tights. I think the contrast between the black tights and grey booties is too distracting. Otherwise, go with the black Diors.

I don't like the booties with it at all. The strap on them kindave clash with the belt that you have on, too many buckles or something. If you want to wear the booties, I would take off the belt (or maybe just use a smaller one), and the leggings.

Thank you all for your advice. The Hubby really liked the booties and insisted on me wearing them and I thought that it didn't look right. He told me to post it on tpf and ask for all of your opinions. Wait till I show this thread to him. :smile: