Advice on the Plume

H&H

Dutch in the USA
O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
Hi, I'm thinking of buyin a Plume 20 cm, I haven't seen one in real life, I like to use it as a small handbag for just a couple things like a phone, a scarf, sunglasses and wallet for a night out, would this size work ?

thanks

The mini-Plume is lovely used the way you're thinking......have you considered the Plume Elan? This is a rectangular Plume that is perfect also for what you're looking for.

Your looking for a Mini plume,.. I have one in Box leather, the prettiest bag to take on a night out.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0772WTMK.JPG
    IMG_0772WTMK.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 350
there is a blue jean one that was just listed on ebay. the 20cm is actually a very useful size. i think a bearn will fit.............its not just an evening bag

yes I'm eyeballing that bag:smile: the color I love so much :smile: just for the times you go out and you don't need to bring so much with you :smile:

I think I've kinda decided (a contradiction in terms if there ever was one!) that my next Hermes will be a Plume. I want a 32cm Plume. I like zippered closures, and I like the longer handles on the Plumes so you can also carry them under your shoulder. Birkins and Kellys seem so fiddly to get in and out of. A nigh-perfect bag would be a Tsako with a zipper instead of a magnetic closure, but I'm not sure they make the Tsako any more.