Advice on selling my Gucci Blush/Pink Joy Boston

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2010
    Hi all,

I hope I'm posting in the right place! I've also posted to the Gucci forum...

I am contemplating selling my Gucci Blush/Pink Joy Medium (?) Boston handbag via eBay and was hoping you could offer some advice to ensure I give the best information to potential buyers and to get the best price for me.

- What kind of information would potential buyers want to see on the item page?
    - Can anyone advise me the correct full name for this model please? Is the correct colour called pink or blush?
    - How can I prove authenticity to potential buyers?
    - Does the value go up or down the older the bag is?
    - The original price was (I think) £347. Is it likely I can get the same price?
    - How can I ensure I get paid?
    - Advice on postage/packaging?
    - Any other advice?

The bag is authentic I bought it last Summer in the Gucci concession at Selfridges and have the receipt and the little authenticity booklet that came with it.
    The bag was hardly used and is in brand new condition still so I hope to achieve the same price. Shortly after it went out of stock last year I saw one on eBay that sold for more than the original price.
    Reason for selling - I don't have a specific reason to sell, I just barely used it a handful of times and the excitement of having this designer item has faded so I would like to send it to a happier home :smile:
    I don't have a photo yet of my *actual* bag I'll be selling but the attached photo is the same one (not 100% sure of size though).

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
    xx

2. For a Gucci post, your best place to post would be the Gucci forum here.

Also, a thread like this is a bit too close sounding to selling on the board. It is against our rules to buy/sell via PM, so please keep that in mind :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.