advice on rain boots

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone suggest ideas for affordable rain boots besides Hunter? I would get Hunter rain boots but since I'm a college student that is pretty expensive for me at this time :sad: Any advice on where to get affordable rain boots that are cute looking? Thanks.

2. wow! they don't look bad either. thanks!!

3. Ohh...thanks!! I was just about to post about rain boots too! :smile:

4. I see you're from NYC. I'd just walk out and see what the stores offer. I remember seeing so many cute and cheap rain boots there! Good luck ;)

5. Definitely target and the MJ.

CHeck Marshalls because my store had TONS of styles and various brands for about $20.

6. do you know how the boots run. I am going to have my cousin or a friend who lives in NYC go check them out and hopefully buy a pair for me but I do not know what size to have them get. I normally wear a 6.5 sometimes a 7.

Worse case scenario I will have them buy two sizes and figure out something to do with the other size

7. The Hunters are worth it if you will keep them for a few years. The quality is excellent. I've heard of some of the cheaper ones getting people's feet wet and stuff. I have the liners for my hunters too and they are great for snow! SO comfy, I have two pairs now because I like them so much and one pair is for fall/spring and one winter. If I had it to do over again I wouldn't have bought dark green because they just don't look right when it's not freezing out.

8. ^^ I agree!! The Hunter boots are amazing!! I have only wore them once though...

9. For less expensive...the Target one's are cute:smile: