Advice on Paddys!!!

well i have the tall satchel and in my opinion its actually not that big as the pictures on NM as when i use it it seems to be more squarish in shape, and it does fit on my shoulder pretty comfortably.:yes: :wlae:

well i have the tall satchel and in my opinion its actually not that big as the pictures on NM as when i use it it seems to be more squarish in shape, and it does fit on my shoulder pretty comfortably.:yes: :wlae:

I'm really leaning towards that one actually, I love the side pockets and everything. Does it sit nice on the arms, or do you have to hold on with your hands? also do the straps fit under the shoulder?

I'm really leaning towards that one actually, I love the side pockets and everything. Does it sit nice on the arms, or do you have to hold on with your hands? also do the straps fit under the shoulder?

yes it does sit nicely hanging on the crook of my arms too, i find that more comfortable than holding it with my hands. yup and it does fit under the shoulder, thats the way i carry my paddy most of the time by slinging it over the shoulder. as for the padlock, i just have to flip it over to open the bag. hope that helps:yes:

oops i didnt read that part about how it stays on, well if im not misreading your question, the padlock itself does not have to be unlocked to open the bag, so it does stay on as u just have to flip it across, and i find that leaving one side of the zippers open makes it easier to get my stuff inside the bag.