Advice on new summer bag

sporty86

Aug 7, 2012
Advice on a new bag, so heres the deal, I am in the market for a new summery bag. I have been lusting after the DA GM NF. However after going to the store 2 times this month to buy it, I have left with nothing but an SLG. I can't get over the light interior and the fact that I only wear darks jeans. I have a Delightful GM that I LOVE LOVE LOVE. I am also training for a figure cometition, so being a fitness girl I need a BIG comfy bag (thats summery :P)
So, comfy, summery, big and not a small fortune. Ideas?

Are you a fan of the new blue/pink NF's..i personally am going to pass on that but it's an option, if you're interested. I'm not sure of the price though!

I hear DA is easy to care for but I do not have any personal experience with it ...yet. I got some staining on my new burberry bag from my jeans and used a shout wipe and it worked fine! Not sure if shout wipes have the same effect on LV bags but I would assume it would. If so, NF Azur is the way to go :biggrin:

I would go with the new neverfull's due out April 1st. I am hoping to get one as my new summer bag. I believe they are supposed to be around $1420 plus tax but with the price increase on monday who knows how much they will be. Good Luck Deciding on what to get!:smile:

I would go with the new neverfull's due out April 1st. I am hoping to get one as my new summer bag. I believe they are supposed to be around $1420 plus tax but with the price increase on monday who knows how much they will be. Good Luck Deciding on what to get!:smile:

That sucks that the price increase affects things that haven't even been released yet! At least start out small to hook-n-reel them in! Geez!! :pout:

I'd go with a Damier Azur Neverful or similar bag. I just got a speedy 35 and love it, but it may not suit your needs as a fitness model. I suggest getting an azur bag now and letting the vachetta "tan" between now and summer so that it's less likely to get all dirty. Good luck and let us know what you pick!

I'd go with a Damier Azur Neverful or similar bag. I just got a speedy 35 and love it, but it may not suit your needs as a fitness model. I suggest getting an azur bag now and letting the vachetta "tan" between now and summer so that it's less likely to get all dirty. Good luck and let us know what you pick!

Those were my exact thoughts on the patina. That is why I want to get it now, and to avoid the price increase. I do have a mon speedy 30 that I do love, but it is my classier dinner or date bag, and my Delightful is my mommy fitness lunch box. lol

Hmm... since you wear jeans, I would avoid azur. Colour transfer will happen (I have it on the bottom of my hampstead).

So why not try something else: An avalon in a light colour?

or an epi alma in a bright colour would be an excellent addition to your wardrobe...

I have never had any color transfer on my Azur bags. I live in dark jeans and black yoga pants most of the time. My bags still look new. I have the Azur Large Noe and GM Neverfull. Love them both. I just took out my Neverfull today to start using it again.

I say go for the DA NF like you originally planned. I just bought mine and it is great. Unless your jeans are brand new, I wouldn't worry too much about color transfer. I have even worn new dark jeans with my Coach camel patent Sophia which is notorious for taking on color, and it never has.......I just think nothing says summer like the DA NF! If you do notice color transfer, I have seen a lot of people on here say that if you catch it early it comes off pretty good with wet wipes or magic eraser, so just keep an eye on it.