Advice on my first Louis in over a year...LONG

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Somewhere shopping
OK its been a long time since I've started one of these advice threads. LOL

I used to be hard core purse person but I a lot has changed. I went from buying 4 or 5 purses a month to not buying any at all. Recently I've got the itchies and I want something new

But now it's more of a big deal for me to buy new things because my purchases are less frequent. So heres my situation.

I'm wanting quite a few bags now (see my signature) but I'm needing to narrow down to what will be the best purchase choice for the 1st one

I've narrowed down to a few for my first purchase:

MC Speedy in Black--I had one before and sold it. For some reason I'm wanting another. With fall coming soon the black one will be fun

Galliera Azur GM--love this bag. So fresh and crisp. I fell in love with this one at the store. I love the way it looks with patina
Galliera Mono GM--I like the Azur way better but the mono seems classic but I hate the way it looks with patina. Maybe this is no a good bag for me to get?

Totally Mono GM--I saw a collegue of mine wear this with a LV charm and it was stunningly simple. I could pile my work documents in this and still be cute. But i don't like the way it looks by itself. I would HAVE to buy a charm of some sort.
--Also I wonder if the side pockets only look good when empty. Are they functional? Do the bulk the bag?

So. Which one is the best choice for the first one to buy? I hope to get them all at some point. But on my budget that will take like a year...or more. LOL. I've gotta choose wisely which one to get first.

Please give your opinion on which one and WHY. thanks

::Hugs::

Div4life

Shopaholic
O.G.
Jun 21, 2008
Florida
Galliera Azur gets my vote...out of all the bags...from what I can see...this one seems to be the one you REALLY WANT. I say go with your heart...I know you would like a bag that you can put your papers/documents in but sometimes you just gotta say "forget practicality" and go with your heart!!! KWIM?!

Last edited:

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
I just bought an azur Galleria GM and I love it. The Galleria Gm is fab. It slouches perfectly and I love azur!!! Go for it!

Jul 23, 2006
Galliera Azur gets my vote...out of all the bags...from what I can see...this one seems to be the one you REALLY WANT. I say go with your heart...I know you would like a bag that you can put your papers/documents in but sometimes you just gotta say "forget practicality" and go with your heart!!! KWIM?!
This is what I was about to post.......... :yes::yes:

Nov 21, 2006
I like the Azur Galleria GM best out of your choices. Personally...I feel like the Totally looks like a diaper bag..I'm not a big fan of it.

LVMN

Jun 1, 2009
Anoka, MN
I'm completely obsessed with the multicolor speedy. I would have said to chose this one, but I think it would be more special if you buy a bag that you haven't owned before.

My vote goes for the Azur Galliera GM. This bag looks so beautiful with patina!!

hellokitty99

Apr 1, 2009
galleria azur. its a really cute bag. the only reason i wouldn't get it is im not sure if i like azur with dark patina, but if you love it, go for it!