Advice on mon mono for my 1st bag???

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
WOW is the mon mono calling my name!!! (pun intended)

On one hand I believe it would keep the "is that real" questions at bay. I mean, would one REALLY monogram a FAKE?! On the other hand, it is infact my 1st piece and if I don't like it a year from now and want to sell, it's NOT gonna happen!!! I have a feeling hubby's going to encourage it!

What are your thoughts???

I'm thinking the Speedy 35 with the 50/50 center split in orange/fusia with my 3 initials. (They're A.C.V)

You cannot personalise a speedy later with the mon monogram service if you already have a plain speedy! If I had known this I would never have got my 25 in the first place! I have recently ordered a 30 with the 3 vertical stripes, blanc, fuschia, blanc, with my nickname SAF..... I just know my 25 will only be used in the rain when I get the Mon Mono!

sounds like a plan....happy for ya!
:tup:

WOW is the mon mono calling my name!!! (pun intended)

On one hand I believe it would keep the "is that real" questions at bay. I mean, would one REALLY monogram a FAKE?! On the other hand, it is infact my 1st piece and if I don't like it a year from now and want to sell, it's NOT gonna happen!!! I have a feeling hubby's going to encourage it!

What are your thoughts???

I'm thinking the Speedy 35 with the 50/50 center split in orange/fusia with my 3 initials. (They're A.C.V)