Advice on Mademoiselle bag

rougevolupte

Jun 7, 2010
Hello ladies,

I am totally in love with the Mademoiselle bags and looking to add one to my collection.

1. Black/silver degrade (medium) - love the color, love the bijoux chain, a bit worried the size might be too small but can always use as an evening bag.

2. Black patent (large) - size is more fitting with my lifestyle but most of my Chanels are large plus not quite sure about the patent leather.

3. Navy caviar (large) - again, size is more 'me'. Love the caviar leather but not sure how well navy would go with my wardrobe.

4. Grey caviar (medium) - I don't have a bag of this color so it would be a nice addition; worried about the size but I don't have an 'evening' size bag and don't really mind downsizing what I carry every day.

My current collection:
- Ivory GST (gold hw)
- Red Jumbo (silver hw)
- 228 Metallic Silver Reissue

If any ladies have the same Mademoiselle bags as above, I'd love to hear from you on how the bags have held up and whether you still use them.

(I should mention all the bags I'm considering are preloved)

TIA!

Chanbal

Aug 18, 2012
World
Is Chanel carrying again the Mademoiselle totes?

I have a large Mademoiselle, the size is perfect and it is one of my most used Chanel purses. I would like to get another one in navy.

bmk33

O.G.
Mar 22, 2010
I had the medium but sold it as I was limited to carry it only @ night as it didn't fit much. I would get the blue!

rougevolupte

Jun 7, 2010
So it looks like the large is the more practical size?

Would the Medium be way too small for every day use? I typically carry quite a lot but on days when I use my Jumbo, I'm able to downsize to just a big zippy wallet and my phone & keys.

Chanbal

Aug 18, 2012
World
So it looks like the large is the more practical size?

Would the Medium be way too small for every day use? I typically carry quite a lot but on days when I use my Jumbo, I'm able to downsize to just a big zippy wallet and my phone & keys.
The medium is a little too small for an everyday bag IMO. The large is a great size and the three compartments are perfect to keep thing organized inside the bag. I have other Chanel totes, but this one is my favorite.

rougevolupte

Jun 7, 2010
The medium is a little too small for an everyday bag IMO. The large is a great size and the three compartments are perfect to keep thing organized inside the bag. I have other Chanel totes, but this one is my favorite.

Thanks for your feedback! I've decided to pass on the mediums and focus more on the large JM's. Could I possibly trouble you with a picture of what you typically fit into yours? 😊

I'm now trying to decide between the black patent and the aged gold calfskin. Both seem so different and would work well with my everyday wardrobe. Decisions! 😕

PoohBear

Nov 15, 2013
I have the large black patent and use it as an everyday bag or when I travel. The patent is extremely easy to take care of. Plus, the black is very classic and works well with almost every outfit!

300472bag

Feb 14, 2013
I am also keen to get a Mademoiselle and would like to get a medium size one (that is the only size I like) but seems that it is a bit limited to what it can carry.
Also, I noticed that some of the Mademoiselle have strap on the shoulder and some are just chains. Is it because a different year design and how do they compare in terms of usage. does the chain one hurts when you carry the bag for long or heavy stuff. I found two pre-loved ones and I like both the colors yet one is in should strap and one is in chain?

Also, one of the authenticity card has been misplaced. Does it affect the value of the bag?