Advice on LV Speedy

KK

O.G.
Sep 22, 2005
SuLi said:
So, I contacted the seller for an exchange because they also have the Speedy 25 in the same color...and the seller accepted! So, I'm excited and apparently, very indecisive, but I can't wait to get the Speedy Epi 25!
So does it mean the bag will be back on ebay??? :idea:

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
kk1668 said:
So does it mean the bag will be back on ebay??? :idea:
It should be back on eBay probably next week....I sent it back Priority Mail yesterday. He/She was supposed to take the Speedy 25 in blue off her seller's page, but it's still there. I really hope that they remember soon...I'd be really sad if someone bought it in the interim.

I want to believe that all his/her bags are authentic, but nonetheless, when I get the Speedy 25, I will have it authenticated anyway.

KK

O.G.
Sep 22, 2005
SuLi said:
It should be back on eBay probably next week....I sent it back Priority Mail yesterday. He/She was supposed to take the Speedy 25 in blue off her seller's page, but it's still there. I really hope that they remember soon...I'd be really sad if someone bought it in the interim.

I want to believe that all his/her bags are authentic, but nonetheless, when I get the Speedy 25, I will have it authenticated anyway.
Yes, I checked right away after I saw that you got it swapped and found the 25 is still listed on ebay and wonder how many blue 25 he/she has. Didn't you get the blue 30 authenticated and the answer was positive? (thinking about your 30, but feel silly to get the same bag in different colours. Ashamed to even mention this that's why it's in small font:shame: )

Hope you get yours soon, I can totally empathise how you feel now.

K.

Jackie01

Want so bad i need!
Aug 29, 2006
Miami,Fl.
Alright, i need help. I want (NEED) the speedy! Either a 25 or 30, i'm not too sure yet, but i wanted to know if there are any sites where you can get a better deal on them or if anyone knows of any TRUSTED ebay'ers who i can get one from. I have an obsession! I'm looking at the monogram canvas, damier canvas, or epic leather. I can't really say which is my favorite yet, BUT I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!! Thanks ahead of time!! =)