Advice on Lumineuse Color!! Neige vs. Aurore

smooglet

Jun 18, 2012
Hello LoVers!

I have been looking at the Empreinte Lumineuse PM, and cannot decide whether to get Neige (creamy white) or Aurore (light purpley). I saw the Aube and I liked it, but felt it was just a tad too dark for me.

Does anyone have either colors?

Please share your thoughts and opinions!

Thank you!!

Hi Smooglet!
I'm in the same boat, so love your thread. I love the Neige Lumi, as you know. But I was thinking. We both live in CA and would you be ok with wearing Neige between Nov - Mar? I mean our weather is still pretty nice. :graucho:

My friend has the Neige Artsy and it's so beautiful. Anyhow, would love to hear other comments.

Hi Smooglet!
I'm in the same boat, so love your thread. I love the Neige Lumi, as you know. But I was thinking. We both live in CA and would you be ok with wearing Neige between Nov - Mar? I mean our weather is still pretty nice. :graucho:

My friend has the Neige Artsy and it's so beautiful. Anyhow, would love to hear other comments.

Hi Friend!! :flowers::hugs:

I would be okay with it...I mean, it's not STARK white, it's more creamy. So I feel like it could be used as a year around bag, at least for me. But the Aurore is also neutral enough to wear year around too, so I feel :confused1:. I was thinking maybe do Aurore Lumi and Neige Artsy later on? What do you think?

It depends on what you already own.. I usually base my choices on what colors I already have in my collection.. I think the Neige is really pretty but if you wear this crossbody, color transfer is possible especially if you love to wear denims or dark colors.. And this scares me the most on owning light colored bags.. The Aurore is also gorgeous.. I think it's more practical to own and more wearable as an everyday bag than the Neige.. GL deciding!!:biggrin:

It depends on what you already own.. I usually base my choices on what colors I already have in my collection.. I think the Neige is really pretty but if you wear this crossbody, color transfer is possible especially if you love to wear denims or dark colors.. And this scares me the most on owning light colored bags.. The Aurore is also gorgeous.. I think it's more practical to own and more wearable as an everyday bag than the Neige.. GL deciding!!:biggrin:

I see your Artsy there. :graucho: Gorgeous. How do you like it? Do you find it retains its shape when you wear it? I heard of all these sealant cracking instances with the Lumi which is scaring me a bit.

smooglet said:
I see your Artsy there. :graucho: Gorgeous. How do you like it? Do you find it retains its shape when you wear it? I heard of all these sealant cracking instances with the Lumi which is scaring me a bit.

Thank you!:biggrin: I love my Artsy although I find it heavy.. Yes, it definitely retains its shape when I wear it.. It's not as soft as my Mono Artsy..

I also love the look of Lumi but yes, the sealant issue scares me too.. I really think this bag is very functional though.. Just get it and you might get a good batch without the sealant issue.. I mean even if you get a bad batch, they can always exchange it for you. Good luck!:smile:

Smooglet - went to see the Lumi today. My store had both your colors. I honestly gotta say that if I were to get it today, I would go for the Neige. It's just me. My SA's preference is also the Neige. Sigh...sorry...not helping.

Last edited: