Advice on color

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm thinking of getting a BV Nodini but can't decide between metallic (Argento) or black. I tend to wear a lot of black in my wardrobe. Thoughts?

2. Either would be beautiful... Do you already have a lot of black bags?

3. I love my Argento nodini. It’s a versatile color.

Hershey'sKisses likes this.
  4. The Argento with black will look interesting and go with lighter colors

Mousse likes this.
  5. another vote for Argento!

Mousse likes this.
  6. For me, both colors are versatile but argento is more so because it’s something I would also carry when I’m wearing lighter colors. Black would be a year round bag as well but if I’m wearing a light top even with black pants, I might carry argento just to ‘lighten’ the look a bit. IMHO, you can’t really go wrong with either color.

Mousse likes this.
  7. Another vote for Argento. BV metallics are gorgeous.

Mousse likes this.
  8. I like Argento so much that I bought the large zip around wallet, the small L-zip wallet. And the double knot bracelet. The L-zip is the perfect wallet size for a Nodini. I didn’t get the lanyard. I’m wishing I did when it was available.

9. I really like my Argento Nodini. BV does the best metallics!

10. I have one in Argento made possible by a very kind TPFer thus my vote goes to Argento. The only consideration is that the metallic finish will wear off over time thus the corners may show a bit of wear but who cares, it will not be obvious on Argento and BVs aren’t built to be babied, IMHO

frenziedhandbag likes this.
  11. Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all your input. Looks like most prefer the argento over black. I actually have a metallic medium BV belly which I love, and was trying to justify getting another metallic BV purse. I do have other black handbags fwiw. :smile: