Advice on choosing my next bag!

Lizzyann

Aug 11, 2015
Hi there LV lovers! Last year my love of LV bags was re-sparked! I'd like to pick one more bag to purchase before possible price increase here in the US. A little bit about myself...I'm a stay at home mom to two little boys, but am known as a fashionista in my group of friends, I'm in an area where LV is not common, and I like comfortable, easy to use pretty bags. I really like cross body bags and comfortable shoulder bags that don't ride up in your armpit! We are currently in the winter season here in New England but would like to pick up a Spring/Summer or all season type bag in either Azur or Mono. Price point under $1500.

My current collection:
Eva DE
Old model Pochette in Mono - I wear crossbody with ebay gold chain/vachetta strap
Speedy B 25 DE
Classic Speedy 25 Mono (rarely use right now because it's a hand held bag)

Bags I am considering -
Neverfull MM Mono
Delightful PM/MM Mono
Totally MM Mono
Favorite MM (I actually think this is a good fit for me but the creasing issue has me a bit worried)
Twice in Mono/Noir (but maybe this wouldn't be a good fit for spring/summer?)
Pochette Metis (slightly over budget but is doable)
Starter Azur piece - Eva or Pochette (to be worn crossbody)

I'd appreciate all of your opinions on what you think my next piece should be and also if you have any other suggestions that would be great!

I have the Totally MM in mono and the Delightful PM in DE. They are very roomy, and work perfectly for my lifestyle. I have three kids. Two of the three share space in my bags; snacks, diapers/wipes, toys, etc. Both bags are extremely comfortable.

I have the Totally MM in mono and the Delightful PM in DE. They are very roomy, and work perfectly for my lifestyle. I have three kids. Two of the three share space in my bags; snacks, diapers/wipes, toys, etc. Both bags are extremely comfortable.

Thank you for your opinion! Size wise...is the Delightful PM similar to the Totally MM? Do you sometimes wish you had opted for the Delightful MM? I haven't tried on a Delightful before but I have tried the Totally on and it was very comfortable! I sometimes worry that the Totally looks like a diaper bag, but I see bloggers and pics here of it and it could go either way I think!

I'd say go with the Delightful MM. Easy to get in and out of and has enough space to comfortably carry extra kid stuff. I also think the Totally looks like a diaper bag, but many seem to like it.

Thank you for your opinion! Size wise...is the Delightful PM similar to the Totally MM? Do you sometimes wish you had opted for the Delightful MM? I haven't tried on a Delightful before but I have tried the Totally on and it was very comfortable! I sometimes worry that the Totally looks like a diaper bag, but I see bloggers and pics here of it and it could go either way I think!
IMO there is not much of a size difference between the two. I'm content with the PM, because the MM was ridiculously big on me. For reference, I am 5'10 and 138lbs. The Totally may look like a diaper bag to some, but it definitely does not feel that way, KWIM?

I'd say go with the Delightful MM. Easy to get in and out of and has enough space to comfortably carry extra kid stuff. I also think the Totally looks like a diaper bag, but many seem to like it.

Thanks for your thoughts daysha! I see you own a delightful mm. After time, does it ever get too slouchy where you feel your belongings aren't safe if that makes sense? I don't mind it being an open bag like the neverfull but i was worried about the long term softness/slouch, leaving your items exposed and not down as low in the bag as say a neverfull. I've gone through the delightful cloubhouse thead a bazillion times!

IMO there is not much of a size difference between the two. I'm content with the PM, because the MM was ridiculously big on me. For reference, I am 5'10 and 138lbs. The Totally may look like a diaper bag to some, but it definitely does not feel that way, KWIM?

I've seen pics of the delightful pm and I really like how it looks like more of a handbag as opposed to tote if that makes sense. But I feel like the totally bag would be such a workhorse bag for me!!

Thanks for your thoughts daysha! I see you own a delightful mm. After time, does it ever get too slouchy where you feel your belongings aren't safe if that makes sense? I don't mind it being an open bag like the neverfull but i was worried about the long term softness/slouch, leaving your items exposed and not down as low in the bag as say a neverfull. I've gone through the delightful cloubhouse thead a bazillion times!
I've only had my bag since September, but yes...the canvas has soften up since I purchased it which is good. When it was new the canvas was stiffer and held it's shape creating a wide open O shape when I would set the bag down. Now that the canvas has softened up some it has a beautiful slouch which causes the opening of the bag to fold into itself even when its sitting down or being carried. You won't have to worry about your items being exposed as the bag is plenty deep, just not as deep as a neverfull. FWIW I don't even put my clasp on my bag as it is very secure without it.

I originally purchased the NM PM size as the NM MM just looked so large in store. After getting the bag home and looking at it for a few days, I decided to exchange it for the larger MM size. I couldn't be more happy with that decision. I don't carry a ton (Cosmetic PM, ZCW, Toiletry 15, a pair of reading glasses and a 16oz bottle of water. These items could fit in the PM, but it made the bag appear full when carrying it. I placed the same items in the MM and there is still room for an umbrella, snacks and a sweater and the bag still looks great.

Hi there LV lovers! Last year my love of LV bags was re-sparked! I'd like to pick one more bag to purchase before possible price increase here in the US. A little bit about myself...I'm a stay at home mom to two little boys, but am known as a fashionista in my group of friends, I'm in an area where LV is not common, and I like comfortable, easy to use pretty bags. I really like cross body bags and comfortable shoulder bags that don't ride up in your armpit! We are currently in the winter season here in New England but would like to pick up a Spring/Summer or all season type bag in either Azur or Mono. Price point under $1500.

My current collection:
Eva DE
Old model Pochette in Mono - I wear crossbody with ebay gold chain/vachetta strap
Speedy B 25 DE
Classic Speedy 25 Mono (rarely use right now because it's a hand held bag)

Bags I am considering -
Neverfull MM Mono
Delightful PM/MM Mono
Totally MM Mono
Favorite MM (I actually think this is a good fit for me but the creasing issue has me a bit worried)
Twice in Mono/Noir (but maybe this wouldn't be a good fit for spring/summer?)
Pochette Metis (slightly over budget but is doable)
Starter Azur piece - Eva or Pochette (to be worn crossbody)

I'd appreciate all of your opinions on what you think my next piece should be and also if you have any other suggestions that would be great!
Neverfull or Favorite ♥