Advice on choosing my next bag!

I've only had my bag since September, but yes...the canvas has soften up since I purchased it which is good. When it was new the canvas was stiffer and held it's shape creating a wide open O shape when I would set the bag down. Now that the canvas has softened up some it has a beautiful slouch which causes the opening of the bag to fold into itself even when its sitting down or being carried. You won't have to worry about your items being exposed as the bag is plenty deep, just not as deep as a neverfull. FWIW I don't even put my clasp on my bag as it is very secure without it.

I originally purchased the NM PM size as the NM MM just looked so large in store. After getting the bag home and looking at it for a few days, I decided to exchange it for the larger MM size. I couldn't be more happy with that decision. I don't carry a ton (Cosmetic PM, ZCW, Toiletry 15, a pair of reading glasses and a 16oz bottle of water. These items could fit in the PM, but it made the bag appear full when carrying it. I placed the same items in the MM and there is still room for an umbrella, snacks and a sweater and the bag still looks great.

Thanks so much for all the detailed info! I will definitely try this one on! I like that it could double as a mommy bag but still look like an elegant shoulder handbag as opposed to tote.

Pochette Metis!! It's on my list too!! But I really like the delightful pm last time I tried it!! Good luck deciding. And let us know what you choose!! [emoji4]

Thank you for your feedback! I think I may need to head in to a store soon to try my favorite styles on one last time before I decide. Issue is that Pochette Metis going to be hard to find and I'm getting antsy to make a purchase!

Neverfull or Favorite ♥

Thank you Leo! I always appreciate your opinions here and on You Tube! :heart:

What are your thoughts on that ridge people are starting to see on their Favorites? I'm worried about that, but I do think the Favorite would be a perfect summer bag for me and less worrisome than the Pochette Metis with my kiddos, but I think that the Pochette Metis is a good year round bag for the most part which is nice too!

I need to try on Neverfull vs. Delightful when I am in next!