Advice on cervo loop

Here she is! (Excuse the mess)
Thank you all for advice! [emoji173]️

Congratulations!!! I am glad to be helpful and very late reply but just chiming in with my thoughts: BV is a very resilient bag - mine survived a juice spill (yikes) fine [emoji4]

As per the inside leather showing out, I just take that as part of the consequences having something handmade, part of embracing craftsmanship.

Enjoy!!!

Here is what I mean (color looks different in indirect versus more direct sunlight). I see that the deerskin is split or glued together in various areas like the top edge, plus the strips pick up dye variably perhaps, plus it's a gently used bag that's likely to have some discoloration over time. It's amazingly light for such a large bag. I've experimented with Cervo baseball bags over time, but never kept one long-term. The flat handle of the Cervo loop, so far at home, seems a better fit for me.

Mine also got the underside of the strips showing out more than the usual BV. So far it does not get worse - and I don’t mind having something a bit imperfect given it is handmade.

As per the discoloration, I experienced this a bit with my Red China tote - I think with light/bright color BV you have to be careful on the corners - the upper leather is very resistant, but the inside leather is more prone to pick up dirt and moisture. So it depends on how you use it.

However with a bag with this distinct and bright color, I would imagine you use it occasionally as opposed to daily workhorse? So I think it is ok as long as you are a bit more careful with the corners...

Congratulations!!! I am glad to be helpful and very late reply but just chiming in with my thoughts: BV is a very resilient bag - mine survived a juice spill (yikes) fine [emoji4]

As per the inside leather showing out, I just take that as part of the consequences having something handmade, part of embracing craftsmanship.

Enjoy!!!
Thanks! I like the way you are thinking . I truly am over my reservations. This bag is perfect! Goes with everything, pleasure to carry! Love it ❤️

Reactions: Phiomega