Advice on Cartier watches with colorful leather straps

ODEDIHAIMS

Apr 13, 2015
I am thinking of purchasing a YG Tank Solo with a black leather strap but I would also like to be able to switch out with colorful straps. I would love any advice and definitely pictures.

They have many colours! In fact, they have several shades of each colour in different leather materials. Pinks, reds, greens, purples, white, blues... Check them out the next time you are near a Cartier boutique

Reactions: ODEDIHAIMS
They have many colours! In fact, they have several shades of each colour in different leather materials. Pinks, reds, greens, purples, white, blues... Check them out the next time you are near a Cartier boutique
That’s great to hear. I’m planning to go to the boutique but not for a few weeks and I’m impatient to learn more. Thanks!

they have loads of options for bands, I went with crocodile. After a couple of months and looking at different leathers online, I want to go back and order a band in ostrich. The only thing is you're going to have to be patient when ordering custom. I'm still waiting for mine, going on 4 months. I can't wait to get the call from my SA.

IMG_9490.jpeg

3F158199-CBE6-4972-BAE4-C235F23E8DA4.jpeg

IMG_0639.png

they have loads of options for bands, I went with crocodile. After a couple of months and looking at different leathers online, I want to go back and order a band in ostrich. The only thing is you're going to have to be patient when ordering custom. I'm still waiting for mine, going on 4 months. I can't wait to get the call from my SA.

View attachment 4817169

View attachment 4817170

View attachment 4817171

I did the same thing last Sept and got my grey croc band in Dec! I love it and although I’ve barely worn my watch since COVID, I kinda want another color ;)

Reactions: ODEDIHAIMS

View attachment 4817169

View attachment 4817170

View attachment 4817171

oh the picture of the box of bands is great! I see at least 4 colors I’d love to order. Thanks!

Reactions: nerotony