advice on buffing

BAYLEY39

Jan 5, 2008
hi girls i think i have seen on a thread relating to the waterstop spray that it is a good idea to buff with a soft cloth after sprayig just wondered if you had any recommendations for types of cloth to use ?xx:yes:

I use an ordinary duster, although I hasten to add not the same duster that I would use for dusting. I have those yellow ones with the red blanket stitch round the edges. I think they are great and I spend lots of time buffing up my bags.

If only I spent as much time dusting my house, and then it would not be such a tip!

hi girls i think i have seen on a thread relating to the waterstop spray that it is a good idea to buff with a soft cloth after sprayig just wondered if you had any recommendations for types of cloth to use ?xx:yes:

I use a nice thick cotton t-shirt that I managed to turn chewing gum white in the wash!

Hi - [new Mulberry poster, normally too shy for forums] -

I started my Mulberry family about 8 months ago, and I've Collonil-ed them all very thoroughly - I browsed the forum and found that a light 'several times' over coat was best, but even with the best intentions, one still got a bit of drippage/white marking once it was dry -

And a healthy buff with an old pair of cotton knickers sorted it out bigtime!

(Just remember to take them off first - :roflmfao:)

Cheers BLAFx

I started my Mulberry family about 8 months ago, and I've Collonil-ed them all very thoroughly - I browsed the forum and found that a light 'several times' over coat was best, but even with the best intentions, one still got a bit of drippage/white marking once it was dry -

Cheers BLAFx

Welcome to the madhouse BLAF - I see you're going to fit right in :roflmfao:

Ah, Flyvetfo,

Your brilliant pic of you wearing ALL your bags was one of the things that made me think this forum was an OK place!

And sometime this week, I'll post pics and stories (cos they're great, really, aren't they) of my bags, maybe one-by-one for ease -

Meanwhile, I'd love to say I had other Buffing cloth near to hand which didn't count as Pants, but let's face it, there's always a pair you were thinking of downgrading after the wash...;)

BLAFx

Cheers BLAFx

Exactly how old should the knickers be to get the best results?