Advice on brea mm

ebele

Aug 12, 2010
Hello Bag lovers just fell in love with the brea MM in epi leather. I will like to purchase the bag in ivoire.

If any of u bag lovers out their have any advice on this purchase or have the bag I will like to know. Since the color is white I will like to know

1. Whether it gets dirty easily and whether it is easy to manage.??

2. Is it easy to clean.??

3. Never had an LV bag in Epi leather before will like to know if the epi leather is strong and durable for every day use.

Too many questions rite????

Thanks guys for ur responses.

The Epi is one of the most durable leathers in LVs offering. Epi is very easy to maintain and clean. The only thing I would advice you is to be careful wearing jeans with white bags because of color transfer. hope this helps.

Well, I have other epi ivory bags, and I own the brea GM in epi electric, so here goes:

1. The ivory is surprisingly easy to look after. If it gets a mark on it (makeup, dirty hands etc), just wipe it off with baby wipes. So its easy to manage.

2. See answer in question 1.

3. I have had epi bags for daily use for over 6 years, and there have been NO issues - no scratches, no chipping, no fading / peeling on the hardware either. My friend however, managed to get an epi bag WET, then someone scratched it up against the wall - and that left a mark. So my only advice is - be careful when they are wet. Other than that, it is just has durable as the LV monogram canvas.

The brea MM is great - but I would recommend the GM as you can fit in more stuff.

@ lvkeepallfan and needlv, thanks so much for the advice, I really appericate. @needlv I think I will get the GM instead of the MM.

Will post pictures as soon as I get them.

I have an Epi bag in red and it's been just fine and easy. But regarding the ivoire, as already said, you need to watch it when wearing the dark wash jeans as there will be color transfer.

You'll love this bag! I have the GM in Ivoire and it doesn't get dirty easily. If you do get a little smudge it is easy to wipe off. Epi is my favorite LV line. It is nearly indestructible.

Thanks fancynancy, bagluv4ever, LVKeepallfan and mammabyride for the advice, I cant wait. Am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Ok guys, I have decided to gift myself with the following bags as an xmas gift, since I haven't spent much on myself this year. LOL!!!!!

1. Monogram Vernis Alma in Rose Florentine (Any Advice on this)????? Hope it doesnt colour transfer.

2. Epi Leather Alma Noir Electric.

3. Epi leather Passy in Cassie.

4. Epi leather Bream GM in Ivorie.

5. Damien Ebene Speedy 30.

6. Play time Bag charm.

7. Emille Wallet in Damien Ebene.

Will post them all as soon as I get them.

Thanks fancynancy, bagluv4ever, LVKeepallfan and mammabyride for the advice, I cant wait. Am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Ok guys, I have decided to gift myself with the following bags as an xmas gift, since I haven't spent much on myself this year. LOL!!!!!

1. Monogram Vernis Alma in Rose Florentine (Any Advice on this)????? Hope it doesnt colour transfer.

2. Epi Leather Alma Noir Electric.

3. Epi leather Passy in Cassie.

4. Epi leather Bream GM in Ivorie.

5. Damien Ebene Speedy 30.

6. Play time Bag charm.

7. Emille Wallet in Damien Ebene.

Will post them all as soon as I get them.

Wow what a list! Yes the Rose Florentine will colour transfer if you aren't careful.

When did the Emilie get released in Damier?