Advice on Bayswater needed please

Jun 30, 2013
Aberdeenshire
I'm looking for advice from you lovely ladies. I purchased a black forest bayswater for my daughter last November. We've just noticed the piping in one corner seems to be caving in. We have tried stuffing the bag fully, even though when not in use she always stores it stuffed. However the piping only sits properly when you push it out from the inside with your fingers. I'm not sure if I can do any more or should I contact Mulberry. It's such a shame as it's a front corner, it wouldn't be so bad if it was at the back. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Attachments

remainsilly

bye-bye
Aug 15, 2014
Many tpf ladies use liners, which help to shape bags--especially older, softened leather.
A good source: http://samorga.com/
There are other sources--but, samorga uses nice, light felt & has several pocket configuration/color options.

Hope this helps.

Ukpandagirl

Jul 16, 2013
Suffolk/Norfolk border, UK
I've got a liner as the corner of my new Bayswater buckle has softened up and falls inwards. With the liner it retains it shape. I put this down to the way the leather reacts to use and have never had issues with any of my bags which all develop different habits of there own so to speak!! Liners help loads though.

Last edited: