Advice on a man's wallet

sarahsar

O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
USA
I was thinking of getting a wallet for my husband for his birthday in a couple of months. I don't think he'd want anything too flashy - I was thinking something in the Taiga line, because it is a bit understated and appears durable. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for which style to get. I guess maybe I'm not much on mens' wallets, but there seem to be several styles that look like slight variations on each other, but with a fairly wide variation in price. I'm thinking of basically what would be closest to just a standard man's wallet. Thanks for any help!

gracefully

in LVoe :)
O.G.
Feb 27, 2010
LA
i got my ex boyfriend the damier graphite multiple wallet, he loved it, i think if i were a guy, i'd like that one too :smile: it's pretty standard, classy looking and doesn't look too flashy when they take it out to pay [for us :P] either

MOWCAM

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
Norway
My ex has a taiga, and it still looks brand new after 10 years! And the single colour + no patters will make it all the more long lasting, IMO, a lot of my guy friends thik the damier is a little "feminine" (althoug they are wong, lol)

Im thinking ANY style taiga wallet will do!