Advice on 1st Reissue - what color to buy?

vagabag

O.G.
Dec 31, 2006
I am thinking about getting a reissue before the increase and as my last big purchase. I am a very casual person and don't like my bags to stand out (hence, no red bags for me, etc). I usually wear neutral colors (grey, black, navy). I have the black caviar jumbo with ghw and a navy vinyl with shw. Can someone recommend the color reissue that you think I should get? It will likely be my one and only reissue (unless I hit the jackpot!) so I want it to be a classic color and not trendy if you kwim. Thanks!!!

juneping

couch potato-ing
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
i was going to say navy but you already had something navy....
i've seen the dark navy reissue....depends on the light..it can look black and navy...i thought that was nice..or you can get a black w/ gold HW that's always classic.

vagabag

O.G.
Dec 31, 2006
yeah, black ghw is definitely classic but i feel it's too similar to my jumbo. is there black with silver? maybe that's the way to go. or a dark grey would be great but i don't know if that exists. i'm so new to the reissue line.

i was going to say navy but you already had something navy....
i've seen the dark navy reissue....depends on the light..it can look black and navy...i thought that was nice..or you can get a black w/ gold HW that's always classic.

juneping

couch potato-ing
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
yeah, black ghw is definitely classic but i feel it's too similar to my jumbo. is there black with silver? maybe that's the way to go. or a dark grey would be great but i don't know if that exists. i'm so new to the reissue line.

gray would be perfect...and there's also silver or ruth....(can't spell sorry) hw. gray reissue is very hard to find. GL finding one!!

Feb 21, 2011
Have you thought about a grey/silver or white/ivory reissue? Since you wear lots of darker colors/ neutral, and you have a black & navy bag already...

But, if you don't want a reissue, there's a light grey jumbo in caviar with shw. <- it could be an alternative choice. :smile:

GL!