Advice needef for CDC

Beautiful CDC costa!!! Looks very good on your wrist :tup:!

Mine hasn't stretched (but I wear it loose) ,but it did become a bit more 'supple' (lies better against my wrist) after wearing.

(Btw. I just checked the H-website (for US) and they have a 'CDC Homme' under the 'men's bracelets'. It Looks like a normal CDC, but I think this would be a wider version? I didn't know H had these or maybe they just started to make those?)

Thank you, I will take a look.

Costa, it's sooo gorgeous. Keep it. Again, ask H about the stretching, but why don't you try putting it on some sort of stretcher when not in use, it might give it just a little extra room. But really, it doesn't look too tight, I mean it's not like you have extra folds of flesh hanging over the leather. From our point of veiw, it looks beautiful, and anyone looking at you would think, how cool, how hot, how chic is she. Good luck.

Costa, I think your new CDC looks great on you and yes... there does seem to be some space. I wear mine on the 2nd hole but the amount of space is about the same as yours. I like it to fit rather snug, as I find it is more comfortable that way.

I've had new CDCs in Chamonix and Alligator and my Ombre was the stiffest ever. It was like a board, it was so stiff and it was hard to fasten. But after a few wears it is now much softer and easier to fasten, etc. So, I'm thinking that yours will only get more comfortable with age and use.

Congratulations on your beautiful CDC!!!!

Costa, I think your new CDC looks great on you and yes... there does seem to be some space. I wear mine on the 2nd hole but the amount of space is about the same as yours. I like it to fit rather snug, as I find it is more comfortable that way.

I've had new CDCs in Chamonix and Alligator and my Ombre was the stiffest ever. It was like a board, it was so stiff and it was hard to fasten. But after a few wears it is now much softer and easier to fasten, etc. So, I'm thinking that yours will only get more comfortable with age and use.

Congratulations on your beautiful CDC!!!!

Thank you dear, I think I will keep it. I hate the idea of ordering a man's size and I can't stop looking at it!

I will ask Hermes to stratch it, if possible, otherways I will use it this way.

costa, your CDC is so beautiful and looks great on you. Have you tried putting baby lotion/ hand cream on the inside of your CDC? That's how they stretch shoes. I have done it and it works wonders.

I agree with the others who have said that they won't give much if at all. The ones I have have stayed about the same and one even feels tighter (may be due to my eating habits however, but let's blame it on the bracelet). Also, it looks amazing on you!

Minda, thank you for the advice but I nver touch Hermes things on my own. I will bring it to Hermes to see if there's anything they can do.

Birkel, thank you for the information!

Goodlife, heelsandhope, thank you!

At the end I decided to keep it and I have it on now.

It feels good and it's not so tight as I thought it would be.

I would have loved it more if it could move a bit up and down the arm, but it's ok.

Thank you all for your support!

Costa, ITA with the others, your CDC looks great on you. IMO they should feel snug on the wrist, not loose. Of the ones I own none has stretched but that's a good thing I think, it helps keep the cuff look! Congratulations!