Advice needed

D Lee

H Lover
O.G.
Jan 11, 2007
I have recently moved over to Chanel and got my first purchase- a black classic flap. Now that I've heard that a price hike is in the pipeline, I am considering getting a second Chanel bag ASAP. Could anyone tell me whether a beige Medallion tote would be a good choice? If not, what other options are immediately available and should be considered instead?

hey D Lee, unlimited possibilities! but I own and love dearly my timeless classic tote (bowler) and the luxe ligne pieces. Try doing a "search" under "nordstrom pdf" and see if any look books come up for u to see the price and style of many bags that are available now from cruise and fall/winter. Good luck!

Medallion Tote is a great bag!
I personally find the handle drop to be a little too snug for my preference and the opening a little too tight for me though.
I'd prefer the Petit Shopping Tote or Grand Shopping Tote instead.

Thanks everybody for your advice! I'll get the medallion tote since I haven;t got any negative feedback from any of you. I'm so pleased that I discovered this forum since none of my friends own a Chanel bag and I was groping in the dark when I got my first one.