Advice needed Speedy Amazon PM (blue/black) or Speedy 30 Mono bays???

gilson854

O.G.
Dec 17, 2013
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461052554.076392.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1461052575.953232.jpg

Help! good predicament to be in I realise but I cant decide between these two beauties!

Always loved black/blue mono but it is double the price of the speedy 30 bays... Perhaps I will regret not going for the blue/black?! Eeek - I'm so indecisive!

Saw a fab youtube video by Leo Lion on the amazon speedy which was a great help but I just cant quite decide...

I have a speedy B 25 in DE which I adore!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :smile:

The speedy Amazon is beautiful, I don't think you would regret getting it but yes unfortunately there are none left in the UK, the speedy bay is a great print, and a great alternative so go for that and I'm sure you'll enjoy.

I had both but had to return the Speedy chain since they both arrived with chipping with no use. I vote Speedy Amazon. I love mine. As of yesterday there was only one left. Good luck with your decision. Let us know which one you pick!

thank you! Speedy amazon it is! I have the mini pochette and adore her so im very happy to (hopefully) receive the amazon soon! I ordered her online last night and phoned today to check it had gone through - so far so good! Keeping everything crossed I'll receive her soon :smile: Xx

I had both but had to return the Speedy chain since they both arrived with chipping with no use. I vote Speedy Amazon. I love mine. As of yesterday there was only one left. Good luck with your decision. Let us know which one you pick!

Your you tube video helped me make my decision also - so thank you! really hope I get her in my hands soon! [emoji170][emoji170][emoji170]

Aww, you returned the one from your video? I thought it was ok? I decided against the entire line because of chipping. Mon mono seems safer with the center stripe, less areas for the print to rub off.

Aww, you returned the one from your video? I thought it was ok? I decided against the entire line because of chipping. Mon mono seems safer with the center stripe, less areas for the print to rub off.
After waiting over 5 months for the Speedy chain, yes sadly, I had to return the second one. It wasn't meant to be. No issues with my Ramages which has more screen print. After the video I took a few pictures for IG and noticed chipping. I shared pictures on my Q&A video I think it was #22. I am over the moon with the Speedy Amazon which is a bag I really did not plan on adding lol. The pictures do not do it any justice! It is gorgeous in person.