Advice Needed: Sizing for H Clic Clac

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

I am planning to get my first H Clic Clac (actually the Noir-Noir Clic Clac), and not sure what size should I get?

I've tried on before in the store the normal Clic Clac and found that:

PM size: fits snugly at the wrist (not tight and does not move up and down the arm)
    GM size: fits loosely, feel more comfy but moves up and down the arm

I'm a little confused on how this bracelet should fit. I have many other "bangles" that fits loosely and moves up and down my arm, but I'm not sure if the H Clic Clac are supposed to be like that? Or it's supposed to fit like a bracelet watch?

Any advice from the TPFers is highly appreciated!!

TIA!

2. I wear the PM and it moves up and down my arm. That feels right to me.

3. #3 Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
    I wear the PM in clic clacs and the GM in the regular enamels with no hardware opening (I have small wrists, but large hands). Above all else, I go for comfort. The PM clic clacs move around a little, but they do not move all over my arm if you KWIM? :smile:

I like my regular enamels to move around my arm and "clic" together (DH tells me he can hear me a mile away...lol), but I like my clic clac to be somewhat stable (I always stack it with regular enamels). Does that make sense?

It really is a matter of personal preference IMHO.

4. I wear PM moves a little up and down my arm

5. I have tiny wrists so the PM moves up and down my arm a few inches..

I don't think they're meant to fit snugly like a watch but not too loose that they move around alot..

Good luck deciding! The noir-noir is beautiful! I'm planning on getting one myself :biggrin:

6. Perhaps this would be better if we knew what your wrists measure Angie43 ;)

Mine measure 5.25 inches and this is a PM clic clac (with GM-sized enamels):

Attached Files:

7. sorry OT but Ranang - that is a beautiful pic and that dog in your avatar is so cute - is it a doberman?

8. ^^^
    She's an Italian Greyhound ;)

9. Ranag,
    your clic clad and enamels are TDF!
    I just measured my wrist and the circumference of my wrist is 6.2 inches.. So I should wear a GM?

10. A GM would probably look very nice and not be too tight.

Perhaps someone that wears the GM's or has a wrist the same size as yours will chime in ;)

11. I would go for GM.

Ranag; your enamels are gorgeous, but your dog is TDF!!!

12. I wear PM & it goes half way to my elbow & it's looser than I would like :-s I wish they had a TPM.
    Regular enamels seem to sit in my drawers unused - the go all the way to my elbow & it's annoying.

13. I wear a PM and it's big enough that it moves up and down my wrist but doesn't rotate around, if that makes any sense!