Advice Needed, Please!

JJ'S MAMA

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
I was browsing websites and stumbled across these 2 bags. I think its hilarious :lol::lol::lol: that this company makes such similar styles to high end bags.

Attachments

• FORZ1.jpg
    FORZ1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 106
  • FORZ2.jpg
    FORZ2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 112
I bought a bag last year from them, from Nuovedive and I was pleasantly surprise with the exquisite leather. The quality is excellent.

I noticed that some of the models they offer are very much "in the style" of some of the high end bags, but they have also real Fendi and Gucci (not many, though) and the customer service is very good.... Not a place to browse for designer bags but perhaps for bags with a nice design ;) without spending too much!!

I didn't know anyone who'd bought bags from Forzieri, but the ladies here are saying that the quality of the Forzieri brand in good (Not talking about other brands they sell). Quite interesting. I just thought of it as a funny knockoff story but...........that Selma knockoff is really cute.:shame:

I ordered from them for the first time last night. Checked out the site after reading some posts and fell in love with several bags. Soooo...I ordered one and am in a state of slight apprehension. :worried:

I have never ordered from out of the U.S. before. Plus..it's always a gamble when you order a bag you've never seen IRL. But there was one that was absolutely stuck in my mind, so I took the leap. They do have a return policy and they pay any custom fees/taxes. And they ship quickly. The adventure begins! :biggrin:

Leah411 said:
I ordered from them for the first time last night. Checked out the site after reading some posts and fell in love with several bags. Soooo...I ordered one and am in a state of slight apprehension. :worried:

I have never ordered from out of the U.S. before. Plus..it's always a gamble when you order a bag you've never seen IRL. But there was one that was absolutely stuck in my mind, so I took the leap. They do have a return policy and they pay any custom fees/taxes. And they ship quickly. The adventure begins! :biggrin:

keep us postred on the turn out

Yes, please do. I've never ordered outside of the us either so I’d be really curious about your experience. I may just take the plunge myself but I'm eyeing a Chanel :love::love: right now.

Vlad-I wasn't sure about the quality of the Forzieri brand. Obviously the other brands they sell (Fendi, etc.) speak for themselves. Just read that Foxmonkey ordered a Birkin :love:inspired -can't wait to see pics!!