Advice needed please , between LV,Hermes and Dior

Jan 7, 2012
Hi everyone ,

In a month or so I would like to purchase a new handbag for me, after working so hard and I managed to put aside some handbag fund . I didn't bought any new handbag for almost two years but still cheated with 1newto me deauville , LV 😝 , but it's won't brake our wallet effect like brand new handbag right ?? ..

I really need your advice
And the option goes

Louise Vuitton W tote noir veau cachemire ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407997546.944210.jpg

Dior Diorissimo , color depends
This bag could be my first dior , so tell me about dior quality please
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407997613.113464.jpg

And last but not least

Hermes victoria ii , oh yes this could be my first H too , so what do you think ?
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407997698.801554.jpg

Ooh in my collection now I have alma in mono , speedy in azur , speedy B in de and deauville in mono , yes all LVoe 😍.

To help you all , I love practical big bags , my everyday attire is shirts and jeans type .

Looking forward to hear from you all .

Hold on, God knows what he is doing .

***all picture I took from internet, thank you

Last edited:
I'm torn between the W tote and the Victoria. Leaning towards the Victoria, it is a beautiful understated bag that will never go out of style, and I believe it has a zipper right? A little more secure than the W. I have a W and love it but would also love a Victoria! What is the price point of the Victoria if you don't mind telling?

Edit to add: Plus, you can put the Victoria on your shoulder but not the W

I'm torn between the W tote and the Victoria. Leaning towards the Victoria, it is a beautiful understated bag that will never go out of style, and I believe it has a zipper right? A little more secure than the W. I have a W and love it but would also love a Victoria! What is the price point of the Victoria if you don't mind telling?

Thank you for your reply , yes I really understand that feeling , in my country W tote is same price with H victoria here it's in MYR 17,990 almost usd 5451 . And yes something about victoria it's really understated and have zipped

How is your W's quality ? Is it worth with price ?

Thank you for your reply , yes I really understand that feeling , in my country W tote is same price with H victoria here it's in MYR 17,990 almost usd 5451 . And yes something about victoria it's really understated and have zipped

How is your W's quality ? Is it worth with price ?

I have the black/mono one but I bought it pre-owned. It is very nicely made high quality. Is it worth the price? Who knows, eh?

i'm torn between the w tote and the victoria. Leaning towards the victoria, it is a beautiful understated bag that will never go out of style, and i believe it has a zipper right? A little more secure than the w. I have a w and love it but would also love a victoria! What is the price point of the victoria if you don't mind telling?

Edit to add: Plus, you can put the victoria on your shoulder but not the w

+1

I vote Victoria. Sumptuous leather and very discreet.

Plus I've gone off LVMH in general, personally. There's something about the hugeness of the corporation that runs counter to the idea of luxury. Just IMHO. :smile:

I vote Victoria. Sumptuous leather and very discreet.

Plus I've gone off LVMH in general, personally. There's something about the hugeness of the corporation that runs counter to the idea of luxury. Just IMHO. :smile:

Always choose Hermes when it's an option. Truly Divine! The Victoria is gorgeous and super practical

WOW ALL VOTED FOR VICTORIA :biggrin::biggrin:

HMM I GUESS DIORRISSIMO IS NOT A POPULAR CHOICE SEEN NO ONE MENTION ABOUT IT

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH LADIES FOR YOUR ADVICE
:smooch::hugs::kiss:

Well, I'll go against the masses and vote for Diorissimo. I'm partial to Dior because I own the medium Diorissimo in the black grained with fuchsia lining. It's handmade like Hermes and is made similar to how the Birkins are made. Check out the video on the Dior website.
As a tote , it's quite versatile and can be hand held or the shoulder strap. Plus you have the matching pouch which is lux and can stand on its own

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 73