Advice needed on medium loulou

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so I got my first non lv bag first ysl. I do like it, but be honest I feel is it to “dressy” for me? I have a 4 year old, dress casually or am in gym clothes every day. We are hoping to have a second very soon as well. My tags are still attached and still in the return window. I can’t decide if it’s just not time for one yet and debating a lv speedy 30 bandolier. Thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. I really think the Loulou can be worn casually. It can be dressy, but at the same time it kinda has an edgy rocker-ish vibe, especially in the color combo you have. I have a toy and wear it with everything, and I’m mostly in shorts/jeans/sweats. I think it looks more casual worn crossbody.

One of the things I love about it most is the internal organization with the divided sections and pockets. With your little ones, it’s nice to be hands-free and be able to reach into to find things easy. I’ve never had a Speedy but tried one in store and was discouraged by how it’s just one big open sack...I could see myself having a hard time locating stuff inside.

BUT of course it all comes down to how you feel. If you’re not in love with this bag, then best to take it back and get one that makes you happy!

tarheelap likes this.
  3. I really love the Medium YSL LouLou. I think it can look dressy with work clothes but edgy with casual clothes. If you feel it’s not a good fit for your lifestyle at the moment I would definitely return. When I had a newborn I hated bulkier bags, I only liked lighter crossbody bags. Have you tried all your items in it and seen if it’s comfortable?

4. If you want something more casual, maybe the small Loulou? I had the medium before but found it too bulky underneath my arm. Can’t crossbody it too. Someday I will buy the small Loulou. ❤️

5. I felt this way when I got my beige medium Loulou, but I've found it to be one of the most versatile bags I own.

6. I live in NY and I see a totally casual outfit paired with a luxury bag all the time. I think it looks perfectly great on you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice