Advice needed on first Chanel!

abs914

O.G.
Sep 3, 2008
So I've decided that a Chanel is needed in my life. I know I want a classic black with gold hardware...I'm just unsure of which size to get. I'll basically be using this bag to go out to lounges and dinners, but I would like the option to use it during the day. I know most people use the med/large size for nights out, but since I'm 5'9" I'm thinking that I could get away with bringing the jumbo out with me at night? Any opinions?

Thanks girls :smile:

I only own medium flaps. However, I think the jumbo is gorgeous. You can definitely fit more in a jumbo. So, I'd say go for the jumbo. You won't regret.

^ I 2nd that. Definitely get the jumbo! You can totally get away with it. With your model height stature, it'll seem like the med/large on you. I think the jumbo would be perfect for your lounge/dinner events.

So I've decided that a Chanel is needed in my life. I know I want a classic black with gold hardware...I'm just unsure of which size to get. I'll basically be using this bag to go out to lounges and dinners, but I would like the option to use it during the day. I know most people use the med/large size for nights out, but since I'm 5'9" I'm thinking that I could get away with bringing the jumbo out with me at night? Any opinions?

Thanks girls :smile:

I am 5'9" too and have the black caviar jumbo and just purchased the new beige caviar jumbo. I use my black jumbo when I go out to to parties, lounges, dinners, everywhere. It is a fabulous bag! As the other ladies have written, it is THE perfect size for us since we are tall. Go for the jumbo! :tup: