advice needed Lindy 30 or 34?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am 5'6'', quite slim around 105 pound.
    Which size do you think will be better for me?
    I have tried both of them on, but undecided. Really need your advice at the moment :smile:

2. i am similar build and think the size 30 is perfect for me. i think 30 will look great on you too unless you like the look of bigger bags..the base of the 34 is too bulky i find. here is how the 30 looks on me. hth and good luck choosing!

DSC08336.jpg

DSC08334.jpg

3. nice pictures!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

4. anyone please help :)I am trapped in this delima at the moment.

5. I'm 5'4 103 lbs. I'm not at home right now but I like the 30 too. :smile:

6. Looking great! What CW is your kimono shawl?

7. I'm 5'4" and slim built, the biggest Lindy I would carry is a 30. I find the 34 is too wide to be carried comfortably. The 26 suits me best by proportion though.

8. Sorry to be OT Op.
    Chincac, love your jeans. May I ask where did you grt them from please? :smile:

9. 30 may be the best fit for everyday in your fav color^

and 34 - a cute crossbody quirky fun no cares in the world bcos ur so slim that you can get away it look...

'Which one to get first?' ........ is my question :P

10. I am 5'7" and wear a 30 Lindy. I would vote for a 30 for you. A 30 carries a lot.....

11. OMG!!! I love that bubblegum pink Lindy on you!!!! You look totally gorgeous!! I wish I could own one too!! But sigh I've been told that this colour is retired:sad: sob sob!!

12. I am the same height, but a good 20+ lbs heavier. I prefer the 30 (which would be why I have five of them). The 34 is a bit duffle-bag-ish on me. However, I do generally prefer a smaller bag than is popular now.

And this is reminding me that I must start carrying my pink!

13. PINKLICIOUS - just a suggestion. if you don't mind either size, then why don't you pick on the basis of colours and leathers? or whichever comes to you first? :smile::smile:

thank you KRZ..i think it is 6 from memory!

thank you. the jeans are from Gap a few seasons back :smile:

thank you Champers21 H do resurrect colours now and again so i hope you get one then..:hugs:

14. Thank you Chincac. Well, they will look nicer on you than on me anyway. :biggrin: