ADVICE NEEDED: I am torn between the...

I have now figured out how to post a pic so here is the pic of me carrying my beautiful GST I am debating returning it because I find it a little uncomfortable to carry. I have not used it yet just to clarify. But I have walked around with it. Sorry but I need to be sure. Tags are still attached just to clarify. I am considering the jumbo but I love the look of the bag so much. I also want a bag that I can have forever. Here is the ic help me decide.

Attachments

• mime-attachment.jpeg
    mime-attachment.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 132
I would go for the jumbo flap if you are still able to return. I agree with you on the GST. I am kind of small like you and it does feel a bit bulky. A classic flap will be versatile and it's one of those bags that will last for a long time.

But if you really like the look of the GST, have you considered the PST? It is similar looking but a bit smaller - and cheaper at $1350.

It GST looks great on you~! It's a good size... I think the Jumbo & GST are different enough to buy both! :P. I can't really chime in on how it feels because I don't own a GST.. but I do own a Jumbo.. and they are really comfy to wear, and very versatile as well. You can't go wrong with both actually.. cause you look great with the GST too!

It looks good on you. This is a great every day bag. I think that both the GST and the jumbo are classics. If this feels uncomfortable over your arm, then you may want to consider an exchange. If you love the style enough to suffer for fashion, then keep it and get used to the feel.

It looks good on you. This is a great every day bag. I think that both the GST and the jumbo are classics. If this feels uncomfortable over your arm, then you may want to consider an exchange. If you love the style enough to suffer for fashion, then keep it and get used to the feel.

I agree with you... If you love it enough, a little suffering won't hurt :P

I love how the GST looks on you., I am also small and the PST is just too small for me and the Jumbo is also large., I would keep it, but it is up to you if you are not comfortable with it.:heart:H

I have both the GST and the jumbo and I think that you'll end up liking the GST...at first, it took me awhile to get used to the boxiness too but once I switched to the GST and the amount of stuff that I can put into, my jumbo hasn't gotten as much time out of my closet. Also, I've noticed that the newer washed caviar is a little softer and tends to mold to your body faster, so maybe if you give it a little more time, it'll be more comfortable.

In the end, I think it also depends on how much stuff you like to carry with you. I fill up my GST so when I carry my jumbo, I have to not carry half the stuff that I normally carry around with my GST. That's why my jumbo has become more of my going out purse than my everyday bag that I take to work and run errands with.