Advice needed from UK ladies/gents......

Jun 5, 2007
If you've bought a bag from LV.com could you please tell me how flexible they are with the shipping. If for instance I wanted it shipped to my DH work address (takes away the stress of not being in when delivered) would they do that? I've not shopped online with them before. Or if they wouldn't do that how does it work if you are not in? Can I just ring the couriers and rearrange a delivery date? I ask because I usually have 3 days off in the week so can't guarantee to be home when they deliver.
Thanks for any help you can give me.

If you've bought a bag from LV.com could you please tell me how flexible they are with the shipping. If for instance I wanted it shipped to my DH work address (takes away the stress of not being in when delivered) would they do that? I've not shopped online with them before. Or if they wouldn't do that how does it work if you are not in? Can I just ring the couriers and rearrange a delivery date? I ask because I usually have 3 days off in the week and can't guarantee to be home when they deliver.
Thanks for any help you can give me.

I have had a problem with the Shipping recently, i live in the UK, my first order and they canceled it seen as i wasnt having it posted to my billing address, so if its your first order post to your billing address!!!!!!

I phone the LV hotline afterwards and the man explained to me that you have to have it posted to your billing address for your first purchase, and some people on here confirmed that as i thought he was just telling me that as an excusse! :smile:

And i think if you miss the delivery, you phone them to re-arrange it or you can collect from the depot :smile:

I still havent managed to get my bag as i am waiting for my account to release my funds!

:sad:

Good luck!!! :smile:

Last edited:
I think imysworld right about 1st orders ...maybe its best to make the order over the phone they can pull your 'in store' purchase history that way!
My first 'online order' was a phone order the customer service rep placed the online order for me it went to a different address from my billing address it made it there just fine in fact it arrived the very next day although I did order about 9:30am

imysworld~ sorry that happened, hope your get you bag soon!

My first order was sent to my work address... i'm trying to remember if there was a problem with that, but i don't think there was. I think as long as its a business address its OK? incidentally, they couldn't find where I work so it was delayed. When I saw the delivery notes, there was a conversation about googling the address to find it.

I think imysworld right about 1st orders ...maybe its best to make the order over the phone they can pull your 'in store' purchase history that way!
My first 'online order' was a phone order the customer service rep placed the online order for me it went to a different address from my billing address it made it there just fine in fact it arrived the very next day although I did order about 9:30am

imysworld~ sorry that happened, hope your get you bag soon!

so if i ordered over the phone i could have it delivered to my work address??

I hopefully will when ive been paid! :biggrin:

I cant see why it should be a problem. My husband surprised me with a bag for my birthday and he had it delivered to his work address. It arrived quickly and safely.

Remember pictures when you get her!

imysworld~ Have you bought from LV before....in store? If not they won't have you on file as you have to give your name address etc even when you purchase in store
...I think they get a bit iffy with web orders if they don't have you and your address on record! and then you want it shipped to a different address maybe because of credit card fraud thinking someone else might be using your stolen card...I guess its all for customer protection really!