Advice needed for a "vernis virgin"

I know what you mean. The normal alma cannot be carried at the crook of the arm...so that makes it a little different. For the vernis...I even managed to carry it on my shoulder when I need to. Of course, it will not be comfortable for long :smile:
I am just afraid that I won't use an alma as much as I should. My track record for using my almas is not very good. Maybe a blue nuit vernis alma would change that. I don't know.

The Alma in Bleu Nuit is absolutely beautiful. I really wanted this or the Melrose, but found both to be too large for me (I prefer smaller bags) so I went with the Wilshire in Bleu Nuit which is the perfect size for me although I wish it had a zip.

I think the bleu nuit looks best in alma...however...when I tried it on me...it's way too big for me...it's not an everyday bag to me at all...more like a travel bag...I'm 5'2"

I don't like the vachetta + vernis so...no Bellevue for me (but it's worth the money if u ask me, just dun like it personally) It looks like a practical and rooomy bag...

Wilshire is the best choice for me at the moment as it's an everyday to me, just a bit too small...I think it's worth the money as well...

Good luck! ;)

The only bag I can think of that can be worn comfortably on the shoulder is the Sunset Blvd, but it's more of a small, evening bag.
I'm loving the Wilshire Blvd right now. Very roomy. You have to be comfortable with the open top, though.

The Bellevue GM will be awkward to carry because the straps are not really that long for shoulder use. I've gone and tried all Vernis bags (even though I'm a guy LOL) and I must say my most favorite are Alma MM or GM along with Summit Drive and Melrose Ave. Melrose Ave in Bleu Nuit is super hot. The Bagatelle shoulder bag is hot too :smile:

I'm a guy too and I love the Melrose Avenue. Have you seen the reveal thread? http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/reveal-two-bleu-483735.html There's the link. Her pictures of the bag are great too!

Not a fan of the shape of the bellevue. I have the amarante alma and I LOVE it. It is such an amazing bag. I really want something in the new bleu too. I am planning on getting the Wilshire, probably next month.

I just spoke to the 866 operator. Seems like no shoulder bags are going to be released in this color. :tdown:

haven, if you wait long enough, LV always releases stuff they previously don't plan on. And I share your preference for shoulder bags...I love how they wear but there are just not enough available. I couldn't say no to the Vernis Alma in Amarante but it's very much underused. I really wish I could find a way to make it as comfy as shoulder bags but handhelds just are not, at least for me.

Anyway, if you can't hang on and must have a Vernis soon, I must also go with the Alma and the Melrose.