Advice Needed! First Chanel Bag from the Boutique

I have and love both, red caviar and red lamb. Structure of Red caviar is softer compares to red lamb. Red caviar irl is more brick red and red lamb is true bright red. Red caviar is more casual and red lamb more dressier and special like your "boy". HTH

I have and love both, red caviar and red lamb. Structure of Red caviar is softer compares to red lamb. Red caviar irl is more brick red and red lamb is true bright red. Red caviar is more casual and red lamb more dressier and special like your "boy". HTH

Aw, I do love that meaning! You have this lamb in the exact red? The color code is 2B760. I just want to make sure there's no orange undertone. My SA said it had a brick undertone, which I didn't want.

Red caviar! Worry free and I love the RHW!

I think I would've gotten the caviar, no questions asked, if it was the regular instead of washed [emoji24] I really love the carefreeness of it.

I would go this one! Red lambskin with ghd!! Red and gold, yes! :heart:

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] thank you!

I prefer the red lamb, though wished it was in RHW or SWH.

Thank you!! I'm still trying to decide how I feel about this combo...

Aw, I do love that meaning! You have this lamb in the exact red? The color code is 2B760. I just want to make sure there's no orange undertone. My SA said it had a brick undertone, which I didn't want.

I think I would've gotten the caviar, no questions asked, if it was the regular instead of washed [emoji24] I really love the carefreeness of it.

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] thank you!

Thank you!! I'm still trying to decide how I feel about this combo...

Just went to go check. Yes it is the same color code. It's the newest red color boy for 16B. No orange under tone.

View attachment 3435846 View attachment 3435845 Here are the two bags side by side. Just pick one that sings to you.

Oh wow! That lamb red is a TRUE red...it is just so vibrant! Do you find it difficult to wear or no? Which one do you prefer? If you don't mind me asking...I've seen the caviar one in person and its def more muted due to the matte caviar. I just need to see the calfskin one that's coming out in act 2 or cruise then make a decision. I'm excited! Thank you so much!!

Oh wow! That lamb red is a TRUE red...it is just so vibrant! Do you find it difficult to wear or no? Which one do you prefer? If you don't mind me asking...I've seen the caviar one in person and its def more muted due to the matte caviar. I just need to see the calfskin one that's coming out in act 2 or cruise then make a decision. I'm excited! Thank you so much!!
I have no prefence between the two. Lamb is very lux and I use it on date nights and caviar when kids are around.

Thank you so much Chanel923! This was very helpful...I will def try to go to the store and have a look at the calfskin. I just can't find it anywhere. Do you have experience with calfskin? I've just watched videos and read about it but never actually felt it myself.

Thank you so much Chanel923! This was very helpful...I will def try to go to the store and have a look at the calfskin. I just can't find it anywhere. Do you have experience with calfskin? I've just watched videos and read about it but never actually felt it myself.

No sorry. I'm still waiting to get a black boy in calfskin with RHW