Advice Needed! First Chanel Bag from the Boutique

Ok guys, I think I have narrowed it down to these two bags:

IMG_1470230062.362412.jpg

One is the red caviar boy with RHW and the other is the dark red (although it looks more burgundy) lambskin boy with bright/light GHW.

I'm so torn! What do you guys think?!

View attachment 3429740

One is the red caviar boy with RHW and the other is the dark red (although it looks more burgundy) lambskin boy with bright/light GHW.

Both are so beautiful and different! Personally, my vote is for the red caviar w/RHW because that shade matches my wardrobe better and I tend to prefer RHW and SHW over gold (though this light gold is quite lovely). Plus I can see the red caviar working more year round and the dark red/burgundy lamb being more limited to fall/winter. But I don't think you can go wrong with either of these!

View attachment 3429740

Burgundy with light gold!!! Although I do love ruthenium, the light gold is to die for!! :heart: Also I was in the same boat as you before, hunting down the old medium pre-fall caviar boys but it really is matte and soft... I saw both in the boutique today, still thinks lambskin looks better than the caviar! Either way you won't regret it since boys look good in almost any colour imo, there's a need for every colour haha:angel:

View attachment 3429740

this is my personal opinion but for boys i prefer brushed hardware (gold, ruthenium, etc) bc i think it compliments the edgy/modern/casual style very well! for classic flaps, i go for shiny hardware bc it compliments those better. so my vote would be for the red + brushed RHW. :love:

this is my personal opinion but for boys i prefer brushed hardware (gold, ruthenium, etc) bc i think it compliments the edgy/modern/casual style very well! for classic flaps, i go for shiny hardware bc it compliments those better. so my vote would be for the red + brushed RHW. :love:

Thank you so much! I thought I felt the same way a too about the brushed gold but when I sAw the light gold, my initial reaction was actually hell no! lol but the more I looked at it, the more it grew on me...