Advice Needed! First Chanel Bag from the Boutique

I'm normally a GHW type of gal but for some reason, I'm liking the RHW on this one. I'm still not sure though...I think if it's more the antique gold, i would like that better. I don't think I like the shiny gold very much...

That's what I was worried about. Is the caviar this year not as good?[emoji22]

It's just different to a 'classic' caviar, there are many topics here about this new washed caviar leather, some like it and some don't. I believe you should just check it yourself in the boutique.

Oh, part of me really wants to consider the lambskin bc I've yet to add one in my collection but for the price, I just don't want to have to worry and/or be upset when it gets scratched.

Can I ask what about this years caviar that you didn't like? I only have vintage caviar bags so I'm sure they're not the same as this year's.

Thank you!!

Oh, part of me really wants to consider the lambskin bc I've yet to add one in my collection but for the price, I just don't want to have to worry and/or be upset when it gets scratched.

Can I ask what about this years caviar that you didn't like? I only have vintage caviar bags so I'm sure they're not the same as this year's.

Thank you!!

The caviar grain wasn't deep enough, the leather was very malleable and felt too soft to me. Also I wasn't a fan of the matte caviar and the less puffy quilts. I think the older caviar boys were so much better.

Definitely a lambskin boy with GHW. I have the same reasons for preferring caviar however in the boy I have been told the lambskin is more durable (bs lambskin on CF). I plan on getting this bag soon too in the near future. It's a stunning bag in this combo imo. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! And I love the significance you are putting into your decision of boy- so cute!

Any thoughts on small vs old medium?

I just bought the small, I really love it, fits all my essentials, and it's really cute! The old medium is a nice size, I personally don't have an old medium but if this is your first boy I suggest getting an old medium or a new medium depending on what size fits you right. My first boy was a new medium and I absolutely love it. Get a bigger size so that you can get more use out of it.