Advice needed: Best daily face cream/moisturizer for dry skin

I'd use prime rose oil. Oil will not make your skin oiler. If it's really inflamed try a few drops of prime rose oil with either lavender oil or frankincense oil mixed in. Both are great for calming down skin. Also exfoliating 3 times a week sounds like way too much for sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin/rosacea and I tried to use a clarasonic with the sensitive brush and even then it was too much. I only exfoliate once a month when I get a facial.

All time favourite of mine is definitely - Cetaphil body lotion. Comes in an extra large bottle, extremely moisturising but not sticky on the skin at all. To make it even better, it also doesn't have any fragrances, so it doesn't make my skin sensitive like other lotions I've tried

My favorite moisturizer has been Creme de la Mer for a very long time. I know it's on the expensive side of moisturizers, but IMHO it's worth it! I also use Renova (Retin A) to tackle those darn wrinkles, so I need a really good moisturizer to re-hydrate my skin. Neither are cheap, but they do last a very long time so that helps.

I need a new one but can't decide what to buy. I'd ideally like to spend under $40. Any suggestions?

I thought about trying the belif aqua bomb. The Sunday Riley sleeping oil sounds nice too.

I've got very dry skin so I need something very moisturizing. I previously was using the first aid beauty cream but I wanna try something else.

I need a new one but can't decide what to buy. I'd ideally like to spend under $40. Any suggestions?

I thought about trying the belif aqua bomb. The Sunday Riley sleeping oil sounds nice too.

I've got very dry skin so I need something very moisturizing. I previously was using the first aid beauty cream but I wanna try something else.

Mad Hippie facial cream. Full of peptides and antioxidants that fight free radicals, cruelty and GMO free, vegan, and at $25.99 priced well below many, many other moisturizers that cost twice as much and do half as little.