Advice Needed - Beige Clair Lambskin

goodysgal

Jan 7, 2009
I really wanted the Beige Clair Jumbo in Caviar GHW but it seems to be sold out. My SA put on hold for me Beige GHW in lambskin. Should I get it or do you think it's too delicate particularly given the light color?

Anyone own this bag who can comment on its durability?

Thanks!

I just purchased an M/L beige claire with Ghw in lambskin a little over a week ago. They had a beige claire jumbo with GHW in caviar in stock, but perhaps they sold it in the last week?

I personally can't comment on the durability since I just purchased it, but the lamb was too gorgeous too pass up. The lamb makes the beige claire show it's beautiful color better, imo. I'm a huge fan. The SAs said there are many ways to protect the lamb and clean it when necessary down the line and to not be scared and give in to all the negative hype about lamb.

hth

As much as I love the lambskin, I would only get it for the smaller flaps (small or M/L) 'reserved' for evenings and special occasions. I do not think it can withstand the rigours of frequent usage, and even if it can, I'd be too stressed trying to take care of it!!

I've just purchased my first chanel:a m/l beige clair lambskin:smile:
I can't "review"it since it's still new...I can't comment on its durability.what I can say is that lambskin is TDF, and I would never buy a chanel in caviar..I know they're more resistant but nothing is as gorgeous and glamorous as lambsking,especially on light colors..just IMO,of course!

I've just purchased my first chanel:a m/l beige clair lambskin:smile:
I can't "review"it since it's still new...I can't comment on its durability.what I can say is that lambskin is TDF, and I would never buy a chanel in caviar..I know they're more resistant but nothing is as gorgeous and glamorous as lambsking,especially on light colors..just IMO,of course!

We're bag twins!!! Great choice! :tup:

Don't do it! As much as I love lambskin, I wouldn't dare do light color (beige) in lambskin, especially in the jumbo size. That's a disaster waiting to happen! There's a greater potential for color transfer, marks, etc.. in this combo. Check out pics of preowned bags online & you'll see for yourself.

I just purchased a Beige Claire flap and I love it. Of course I have only been carrying it for a week now. It is a beauty, here is a pick. I usually get caviar, but I could not resist this bag.
Newchanelreveal006-1.jpg