Advice Needed Asap

nolanm2000

Jul 5, 2012
Hi everyone I am getting my mom her first lv as a gift I have 3000 usd she is an executive assistant her job has a dress code but she like totes so I was think

Option 1 speedy empriente and a wallet

Option 2 raspail pm never full gm da and speedy 30 de

Option 3 empriente Metis

Option 4 Mirabeau pm black electric epi and a never full azur

Option mono métis speedy azur and a zcp

All other recommendations are needed

i like option 5 . as much as i like the speedy empreinte, it would be kind of small for me. the raspail is really nice, but i don't favor those break away zippers. i don't own either of these bags so you might get better info from someone who does. after reading some of the reviews on the mono metis , it sounds like those who have purchased it really really like it. together with the speedy azur, it would give a bag for spring (speedy azur) and a bag that can handle less favorable weather, the metis. this option also has the zcp which is so cute. hope this helps, and this is just one opinion. i'm sure you will get lots more!

First of all, I don't think you can go wrong with any of those options! Here is my opinion...

I like option 4. I love the gorgeous and classy Mirabeau bag and the fun and playful neverful. You have covered all the basis.

Good luck and please tell us what you decided upon.

First of all, I don't think you can go wrong with any of those options! Here is my opinion...

I like option 4. I love the gorgeous and classy Mirabeau bag and the fun and playful neverful. You have covered all the basis.

Good luck and please tell us what you decided upon.

+1

I love the Mirabeau. I debated it and the Brea but went with the Brea MM because I needed a smaller bag.

She will love anything you get her! My other suggestion would be a Citadine or Brea.

I would stick with just one bag and one wallet rather than 2 bags. You are such a wonderful daughter!! When I think of sophisticated ladies, I always think of Alma. Have you considered that bag??

I think the Mirabeau would be perfect! Have you thought of adding a beautiful vernis zippy wallet instead of a Neverfull? How stunning would it look with the new Rose Indien vernis? :cloud9: Just a thought!