Advice needed about new DE key cles

guccilover21

I ❤️ bags.
O.G.
Dec 19, 2011
Hi guys, I bought a cles off of lv.com and it came perfect apart from a rough zipper. It opens smoothly but closing it is hard. Should I return or will I get the same problem with the next one? Does it smooth out with time? Any similar experiences? Advice please. Should I exchange or return for a refund or keep? Thanks everyone.

Hi guys, I bought a cles off of lv.com and it came perfect apart from a rough zipper. It opens smoothly but closing it is hard. Should I return or will I get the same problem with the next one? Does it smooth out with time? Any similar experiences? Advice please. Should I exchange or return for a refund or keep? Thanks everyone.
It should get easier with use (both of mine did) but if you're not satisfied, or are unwilling to wait and find to out because of the return time frame, then ask for an exchange. The replacement shouldn't have any trouble opening or closing.

Over time it gets really smooth! If you zip and unzip plenty of times, you can tell a difference after. I have my Cles for a year now and the zipper was like yours in the beginning but now it's butter smooth :smile: