Advice needed about having 2 speedys

cruznit1436

Oct 6, 2008
Hi everyone...

I have a speedy 25 in monogram and a speedy 35 in damier ebene, but the probably i'm having is that i want the damier ebene speedy 30, and maybe i can use the 35 for travel...or should i get the mini lin speedy?? i really don't want to sell my 35 though...

What about getting the Damier Azur Speedy instead? Just my opinion but I don't see the point in having a 30 and a 35 in the same pattern, but some people do and thats fine for them. I have the Azur Speedy and am going to get the Ebony Speedy to complement my Azur.

I don't like the Mini Lin AT ALL :tdown: and pleased that its been discontinued, so I don't have to see it anymore! If ever there was an irritating bag around, thats it!!! LOL

Thanks everyone for ur advice...I don't want the speedy 30 in azur, i'd want it in either the damier ebene or mini lin...i think i've decided to go with the mini lin speedy....i just like the whole look of it...i have a fendi with that same material and it looks brand new and it's 5 yeas old...

Personally I'd get the Mini Lin since you can use the 35 still if you want to use the Damier and this way you have more choices when you're putting your outfit together :tup: