Advice needed about CLs with skinny heels!

And if something will ever happen you can always count on a good cobbler, MM7 could fix and resolve everything! Expecially if it's black patent! Could be annoying I know but at least if something happen they're not ruined irremediably :smile:

Yes, I'm sure you're right. I'm quite careful with my designer possessions so hopefully I will be okay. Can it be fixed if the patent is scraped on the heel?

Yes, I'm sure you're right. I'm quite careful with my designer possessions so hopefully I will be okay. Can it be fixed if the patent is scraped on the heel?

They can change the entire coverage of the heel and they become like new, I've done this before and they seemed like new, when I've bring them they've also asked me if I wanted to change just the lower part because the price it's lower but I've prefeared change it all because I didn't wanted to see the cut.. They do this if they have the matirial, could be a problem with a shoe like the Bikiki but I guess they'll never run out of black patent leather :smile:

They can change the entire coverage of the heel and they become like new, I've done this before and they seemed like new, when I've bring them they've also asked me if I wanted to change just the lower part because the price it's lower but I've prefeared change it all because I didn't wanted to see the cut.. They do this if they have the matirial, could be a problem with a shoe like the Bikiki but I guess they'll never run out of black patent leather :smile:

That's amazing. Good to know. Thanks!