Advice needed about B25

Jayda

Aug 4, 2009
Hello ladies,

Need some advice! Last year I started my H-collection.

For my wishlist I want to ask for a B25.
I want the B25 to be a versatile handbag for me for almost every occasion. Now I am not sure which color bag I want to have that suits most outfits for
the most occasions. Before I got the K28 gold I wanted a B25 in gold togo with GHW. When they offered me a K28 Gold I said yes because I didn't had a Kelly bag en the bag is a beauty! What I do know I want the bag in togo leather.

I already have a:
- B30 epsom noir GHW
- B30 togo etain RGW
- K28 epsom gold GHW

Do you ladies have any recommandations about witch color is suitable for several outfits and occasions?

Hope you can help me out!

You have the neutrals already so how about a pop of color for your B25 that would still be easy to match? Maybe something in red or blue...rouge casaque or bleu sapphire?

Reactions: Jayda
You already have three very neutral colors: Noir, Etain, and Gold, so I'd definitely echo what some have said here and go with more of a "pop-of-color neutral" with your next one. Rouge-H or some type of dark/navy blue would give you some added dimension to your wardrobe. Surprisingly, I find Rouge-H very neutral and easy-to-pair with different outfits, while adding that bit of dimension to your look...don't hesitate to ask your SA to at least look at a bag in one of these colors to get a feel for it before you settle on what color to ask for in your B25.

You already have three very neutral colors: Noir, Etain, and Gold, so I'd definitely echo what some have said here and go with more of a "pop-of-color neutral" with your next one. Rouge-H or some type of dark/navy blue would give you some added dimension to your wardrobe. Surprisingly, I find Rouge-H very neutral and easy-to-pair with different outfits, while adding that bit of dimension to your look...don't hesitate to ask your SA to at least look at a bag in one of these colors to get a feel for it before you settle on what color to ask for in your B25.

This post makes a lot of sense to me and helps to widen your possibilities.
You already have classic neutrals.
The suggestion to go with a dark version of red, blue or possibly green makes a lot of sense.
It would widen the usefulness of your collection in an interesting way.
I don't consider any size of Birkin to be a versatile bag for any occasion.
Unlike you, few members asking your type of question actually make any reference to buying their bags to work with their outfits. They seem to be buying to build a collection for the sake of it, like collecting anything.
It is good that you were offered a Kelly and were attracted to it enough to accept it.
If you find it works for you and you enjoy it, why not consider a Constance?
Then you will have a wider range of styles and will have an example of each of the Hermes classics.

You have the neutrals already so how about a pop of color for your B25 that would still be easy to match? Maybe something in red or blue...rouge casaque or bleu sapphire?

Thank you for your advice. I am always careful with color while I like it very much. I think I should get out of my comfort zone