Advice needed! A black or navy boy bag?

ypph

Feb 23, 2008
Hi ladies! I'm in a dilemma. I'm on holidays in Europe now and I'm hunting for the perfect everyday boy bag. I've always been a fan of black and navy, so I was hoping to find one here, particularly navy since it's a good alternative to black. But it looks like the navy is not in season at the moment? Or I can't find it.

I'm more interested in ruthenium hardware over a gold hw too!

For an everyday bag, would you get a black or a navy? If I can't find a navy, should I just settle for a black? I really want to get one while I'm in Europe. I notice there's the black with black enamel hardware going around now.

Will you just get a black if you can't find a navy? And if I find a navy but in gold hw, should I just get it? Or would the black boy be more classic in the long run? Any advice would be great!!

Oh and I'll be in London and Paris so if anyone has intel on my choices, please please let me know asap. Thanks all!

Both are great options and neutrals so you really can't go wrong, but I wouldn't settle. I would go with your heart once you are there and can hold the bags. Good luck!

I don't think navy is available anymore so I wouldn't have a chance to compare both but you're right, I'll just have to try the black on and see how it makes me feel :smile:)

Chanel bags are a pricey investment, whether it's $1000 or $5000! So you should never settle! I actually love navy and black too, but black just has a more classic look that can easily complement most of my outfits, so I would choose black whenever in doubt.

Yep I'll see if I can find one, otherwise i might just get a black. I've always loved black and navy but I just thought navy would be a great alternative, but if it's unavailable then black isn't so bad.