Advice: Lindy vs. Evelyn

Well anyone that's read H-Bird's thread on the lindy knows that I am head over heels in love with the Lindy! It will be my first bag! No doubt!!!! So that is definitely my vote, and I agree with the above : It will hold more and be a better day bag if that's what you are after.

Evelyne is good if you want a bag that hugs your body on the shoulder.
Its also good if you want an under the radar bag.
I tried the Lindy bag but it stuck out weird under my arm and I couldn't wear it. I love the E bag, though. Love it.

I couldn't wear the Lindy, either - really stuck out and was quite uncomfortable. I think it would be great as a handbag if it were really stuffed (which I can't do due to weight issues).

Have you considered the Bolide? It's a super bag - very smart looking.

Hi babyshingo!

I like them both...although the Evelyne is flat and the Lindy is more roomy inside.

I am posting pics of both my Evelyne 2 PM (clemence, etoupe) and 30cm Lindy (evergrain, cafe, gh)...I hope it helps.:flowers:

Attachments

• evelyne 2 pm etoupe clemence.jpg
    evelyne 2 pm etoupe clemence.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 167
  • Lindy 30cm cafe evergrain gh.jpg
    Lindy 30cm cafe evergrain gh.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 589
Evelyne is good if you want a bag that hugs your body on the shoulder.
Its also good if you want an under the radar bag.
I tried the Lindy bag but it stuck out weird under my arm and I couldn't wear it. I love the E bag, though. Love it.

Thanks. I guess I have to go to the shop to try it, to see if it will stick out...

Lindy -- I have both bags, and Lindy is more versatile, unless you want a bag that across your body.

Not sure of U.S. prices, but the marked-up Japan price may have been in the $6k range.