Advice: Lindy vs. Evelyn

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
OK, the title says advice....my advice - go for the Lindy. I like the Evelyne, too, but find the Lindy so pretty, versatile and modern.

What colours are you considering?

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
Lindy for my vote as well! You can fit a ton of stuff in there!

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Orange County
facebook.com
Well anyone that's read H-Bird's thread on the lindy knows that I am head over heels in love with the Lindy! It will be my first bag! No doubt!!!! So that is definitely my vote, and I agree with the above : It will hold more and be a better day bag if that's what you are after.

saligator

O.G.
Nov 21, 2006
Evelyne is good if you want a bag that hugs your body on the shoulder.
Its also good if you want an under the radar bag.
I tried the Lindy bag but it stuck out weird under my arm and I couldn't wear it. I love the E bag, though. Love it.

India

O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Upper South, USA
I couldn't wear the Lindy, either - really stuck out and was quite uncomfortable. I think it would be great as a handbag if it were really stuffed (which I can't do due to weight issues).

Have you considered the Bolide? It's a super bag - very smart looking.

babyshingo

O.G.
Jun 15, 2007
Evelyne is good if you want a bag that hugs your body on the shoulder.
Its also good if you want an under the radar bag.
I tried the Lindy bag but it stuck out weird under my arm and I couldn't wear it. I love the E bag, though. Love it.
Thanks. I guess I have to go to the shop to try it, to see if it will stick out...

tokyogirl

Keanu!
O.G.
Jan 22, 2006
Lindy -- I have both bags, and Lindy is more versatile, unless you want a bag that across your body.

Not sure of U.S. prices, but the marked-up Japan price may have been in the $6k range.