Advice + Help Wanted.....please!

Apr 14, 2007
Hello,

I need help, please! Here's a quick summary...I sale handbags and designer bedding (such as Restoration Hardware, Pottery Barn and so forth). I don't have an eBay store and don't list all of the items I have available on eBay at all times. I need a way to easily and quickly show people what bedding items I have available! I am having a major problem...how do I do this? For example, when I do list a few bedding items within auctions, I get lots of emails from potential buyers asking what else do I have available....

I did find the following Flickr Pictobrowser and have placed my pics/inventory in accordingly to give you an idea of what I need...to viewclick here or select the link below....

http://www.db798.com/pictobrowser/preview.php?ids=72157603226952916&names=BeautifulBasics:%20Available%20Bedding%20Collections&source=sets&userName=BeautifulBasics&userId=14317340@N06&titles=on

Can you all do me a huge favor...click the link and let me know; can you easily get through these pics? Is it understandable that there are two pages (see the numbers at the bottom "1" and "2")?

I had to add a label to the bottom of each pic to let people know the sizes/colors/prices/etc, which is pretty time consuming. I would love to find a way to add the label and be able to update it easily (when I get new colors, sizes, etc).

I am very open to suggestions...does anyone have a better idea or know of another program/widget I could utilize in order to showcase my current items that are available easily and quickly. Help, please!

Thank you within advance for all of your help. Thank you so very much and happy holidays! :heart::heart::heart:

I think the flickr page is very well organised! I don't know of anything else sorry, but I was thinking maybe just a webpage text list of things available, and people can just ask you about the ones they're interested in? Of course that depends on the volume of people you have asking you about stuff. Or maybe you could open a simple blog and blog all your items, they're rather easy to use and update. It might even help the business having a 'website' for it.

Hello,

Thank you so much for you help! I opened a blog at blogger.com and thank you so much for the suggestion!

In addition, I had a friend look at it and she said it was kind of difficult to understand there are two pages (with the Flickr one) and suggested Slide.com....so, I have updated it there...do you think the Slide one is better...to view click here.

Thank you again for all of your help. If anyone thinks of anything else, please feel free to let me know! I am very open to suggestions. Thanks and best wishes. :flowers::flowers::flowers:

I guess the flickr one is easy for me because I use it a fair bit. The slide one is taking a while for me to load, and i'm on adsl so it could be a problem for slower connections. I think the blog is the best way to go :smile:.