Advice from parents with kids

Ladies I need some advice. My dauter is turnin 21 next month and i wanna get her her first LV but i dont know which one to get for my baby girl. What would you get your dauter for her first LV??? :s:s:s

What a sweet mom! It depends on her style, but you can't go wrong with a speedy 25. It is big enough to hold some items, but not too big. The multicolor eliza is nice and has the punch of color plus I think it can be carried on your shoulder.

Awww, you're such a sweet Mom ... let's see, if she likes handheld bags, definitely a mono or damier speedy ... if she like shoulder bags then maybe a popincourt haut or batignolles horizontal:tup:

Great idea and how exciting !.....I have a 17 year old daughter..who's likes coach & juicy bags...but she attends a prep school(she's a ice hockey player on scholarship)..and she see's plenty of monogram speedy's usually the 30's along with assorted other LV's..... also a lot of chanel's .. I'm sure whatever you choose she will love

You are a great mom!!! Welcome to tPF btw! :welcome:

My suggestions:

-Batignolles Horizontal
p10885631_ph_hero.jpg

-Popincourt Haut
p10826017_ph_hero.jpg

-Speedy 30 (Damier)
p11238866_ph_hero.jpg

-Epi Passy PM
p11157417_ph_althero_Ivoire.jpg

-Epi Bowling Montaigne PM
p11422524_ph_althero_Black.jpg

-Damier Alma
p10467843_ph_hero.jpg

-Damier Trevi PM
053f_1.JPG

I would say speedy mono 30 or 25!

I will be soo nice when she's older and she's carrying that bag with gorgeous patina she can tell her own kids 'I got this one from my mom...":love:

(I'm sorry I got a bit carried away...):girlsigh: